Friday, February 22, 2008

Anytime Now

Okay, I don't know about you but this weather is getting old. I am tired of this white stuff falling from the sky. Bring on the warm weather. I think that it is kind of funny that last July when we were having those awfully hot days we were asking for some cold relief, now that we have it all of us are asking for that July weather again. Oh well, I keep telling myself that it will warm up soon.

Here at the MGA we are still plugging along getting ready for the season. Twelve more days before you can start entering the 08 events online, so make sure you have March 4th circled on your calendar. I am very excited about the upcoming year and I hope all of you are as well.

I have been studying everyday for the past month and half for the USGA Rules School that I have to go to the first week of March. This class is 4 days long with a test at the end. I took this class two years ago and the test was the hardest thing I have ever taken in my life. Going in I thought to myself this won't be too hard, boy was I WRONG, it was brutal. The test is 100 questions long, 50 questions are closed book and the last 50 are open book. However the open book questions are paragraph long questions that have all kind of different situations. When I left that test I was seeing stars and had trouble remembering my name. However this time I am more prepared (I think) to get after it, I hope.

So keep dreaming of the warm weather, Until I see you on the first tee.

Scott

No comments: