Friday, February 22, 2008

What It's All About

A few weeks ago in Houston, Texas was the USGA Annual meeting. I was unable to attend this years meeting and I am so sorry that I did. This year Former President Bush was honored with the Bobby Jones award. I would like for everyone to go to the USGA web site and watch the videos. Click here and first watch the George Bush Tribute Video to get a understanding for what a great ambassador that he and his family have been for the game of golf. After that video then click on and watch, George Bush Accepts Bob Jones Award and listen to passion that he speaks about the game and why it is the greatest game.

We who play this game and love it understand the meaning of his words. Golf is a great game and there is no other game like it. So thank you to everyone that makes this great game that much better. I hope each of you enjoy the video’s

Until I see you on the first tee.

Scott

No comments: