Thursday, March 20, 2008

Let The Games Begin

I love this time of year with March Madness. I am a college basketball junkie and will be trying to watch all the games that I can. So I am going to give you my Final Four Picks, I hate to pick the favorites but I just see them going this year! So here you go. Out of the UCLA, North Carolina, Memphis, (As much as it kills me) Kansas. I have Memphis winning it all. They have something to prove. Let me know what your thoughts are on this as well. Tell me who you like and feel free to rip me for my picks. That is what makes this fun!

Also the rain has stopped falling on my head and we are going to get some nice weather the next two days. I hope some of you can get out to play some golf. Below is a photo that might help you with your swing.


Until I see you on the first tee!!


Scott

No comments: