Monday, March 17, 2008

It is getting closer!!!

We are under a month now from the first Senior Series events for 2008. That’s right April 14th and 15th in Blue Springs is where we get the Series rolling. So if you have not entered yet, do not waste any more time and get this done. You do not want to be left out on some great golf, and a wonderful time. Just go to http://www.mogolf.org/ and click on Senior Series and enter on line.

I just wanted to give everyone a news flash if you did not already know, but Tiger is pretty good. Are you kidding me!!! That was just amazing yesterday; I was flipping back and forth between the basketball (which I love) and the golf. Right before he hit that putt the camera shot an up close picture of him reading the putt and I had this funny feeling it was going in. As soon as the ball got about 5 or so feet from the hole I new it was going in and so did he. I loved the shot they showed of Brad Bryant after it went in; he just turned around and shook his head. What can you say? The man is amazing; I am looking forward to seeing what he has up his sleeve next.

Until I see you on the first tee.

Scott

No comments: