Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On the Run

I first off want to apologize for not being very prompt with my blogs lately, I have been pretty busy and just have not gotten around to them. However, I hate excuses so I will stop there.

As I type this out I am in North Kansas City at our 25th Missouri Junior Amateur Championship being held at Paradise Pointe Golf Club. This complex has 36 holes here, one course called the Outlaw and the Other named The Possey. Both courses are in wonderful shape and we have over 180 players competing these two days. This mornings weather was great however this afternoon a storm is brewing west of here and has kicked the winds up and that will kick the scores up as well.

From here I will be making the a short drive to Cape Girardeau which will only take me about 6 hours from the spot I am in now. Nothing like going from Northwest Missouri to Southeast Missouri! Thursday and Friday we are having another Senior Series event at Cape Girardeau Country Club and Dalhousie. There are over 80 players competing at both spots. The players are in for a great treat with these two courses for sure. The rest of the Senior Series Events are sold out for the year. So if you want to participate next year make sure to get your applications in early.

Well time to help bring the kids in off the golf course, we just had lightning in the area and had to blow the horn to halt play.

So until I see you on the first tee.

Scott

No comments: