Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Grand Opening

Last Friday, I had the honor of playing the opening of The Club at Old Hawthorne in Columbia. The golf course and the clubhouse are absolutely fabulous. The course has changed since the last time I was there in March to rate. Mr. Samp has a gem with this golf course.

Yesterday was the local US Open qualifier at Kansas City Country club. Being one of my favorite courses, I was looking forward to playing, however after only hitting four fairways all day I did not have that much fun. Oh well life goes on!! After finishing my round about 5 last night I hopped in the car and drove across the state to St. Louis for a senior series event today at The Falls Golf Course, we are here this morning and then at Aberdeen tomorrow morning for another Senior Series event!

Applications are still available for the Missouri Amateur Qualifier; just call us at the MGA office, 573-636-8994 and we can help you out.

Until I see you on the tee.

Scott

No comments: